If you’re a beginner to vaping and don’t know much about the equipment or the process, this step-by-step guide will help you get started on your journey of discovery. We’ll go over how to use a USB charger and atomizer, fill your tank with e-liquid, and even attach a mouthpiece cover. You’ll also learn how to turn on/off your device and vape!
Attach the Stick to the USB charger and plug it into a power source.
The Kangvape Onee Stick is the device you will use to vape. The USB charger is used to charge the stick, and the power source is used to power both the charger and the stick.
Connecting the Kangvape Onee Stick to a power source can be done in one of two ways:
- Plugging it directly into a wall outlet (if there’s no USB port present, a wall adapter can be purchased separately)
- Using an external battery pack such as this one from Anker
Once charged, plug the atomizer into the Stick.
Charging the device takes about an hour and a half, so it’s best to keep it plugged in overnight. Once charged, plug the atomizer into the Stick. The device is ready to use when its two LEDs light up green in unison—when they both turn off completely or flash rapidly, then you know you’re charging correctly.
Soak dry cotton or ceramic wick with e-liquid until there are no dry spots.
You might be wondering how to properly soak your cotton or ceramic wick. Well, there are two ways to do it:
- Soak a cotton wick in an e-liquid for about seven minutes. Then, remove the wick from its holder and allow it to drip dry for about five minutes. Repeat this process until there are no dry spots on your cotton wick; this should take four additional times of soaking and drying (for a total of seven cycles).
- Soak a ceramic wick in an e-liquid for 30 seconds to one minute. Then, remove the ceramic wand from its holder and allow it to drip-dry for at least 15 minutes before use.
Snap magnetic connector to the base of the tank.
If you’ve ever used the magnetic connector on a vape pen, this will feel very familiar. You can use the magnetic connector to remove both the mouthpiece and cartridge from the device. Additionally, you can also use it to remove parts of your Onee Stick like the battery or tank.
When you set up your new box mod, there will be a small notch on one side of each piece that allows it to fit into another piece using magnets (the same way Apple has designed their iPads with detachable keyboards). The magnetized connection helps ensure that once in place, nothing moves around or falls off when using your device; however, if you are having trouble getting all three pieces connected properly before snapping them together, try turning off any nearby electronics like cell phones or tablets as these may interfere with their functionality while they’re connected via Bluetooth!
Screw mouthpiece onto tank, snap on mouthpiece cover.
- Screw mouthpiece onto tank.
- Snap on mouthpiece cover.
- Clean mouthpiece cover with damp cloth and dry thoroughly before replacing it in the tank and screwing it to the battery, as moisture can damage your device’s circuitry over time and cause leakage issues in the future (this is especially important if you live in a humid climate).
Push button 5 times to turn on/off, press button to vape.
- Push button 5 times to turn on/off, press button to vape.
- Press the power button 5 times in quick succession to power off your device when it’s not in use. This will prevent the battery from draining when you’re not using it or charging it up again after letting it run out of juice.
You can also lock your device by pressing this same button 3 times quickly, so that nobody accidentally turns it on while it’s in their pocket or bag (or if you want to make sure that nobody else can adjust its settings). To unlock your vape pen after locking it, just press down on the power button once more.
Vaping is now easier than ever with this device!
The Onee Stick is easy to use because it’s very straightforward.
It’s easy to clean this device because the atomizer and tank are made of stainless steel, so they can be easily removed from the body of the device. This makes cleaning them easier than other vape pens that have a coil built into a plastic housing without an exposed top portion. You can also easily disassemble all parts of this unit by hand, including its mouthpiece, which makes any lingering residue easy to remove with warm water or alcohol wipes.
The Onee Stick has many options for maintenance throughout its lifetime as well: you can change out coils when they get worn out or clogged (you don’t have to do this often), replace batteries if needed (these seem like they will last forever), and clean out your tank if needed (this should not happen often). It’s worth noting that some people find it difficult to unscrew the clearomizer from its base; if you’re having trouble doing so yourself, check out our video tutorial!
Lastly but not leastly: charging! The USB charging port is located on one side of the battery itself and uses micro-USB cables for charging purposes – these cables aren’t included with your purchase but may already be lying around in your home/office/apartment/room/space…
Vaping is now easier than ever with this device! It’s a great option for anyone who wants to try out vaping but doesn’t want to invest in a more expensive model.